Online registration for the MMA Convention is now available using our new, e-business platform, which is linked to our internal database that tracks your municipal relationship – whether you are an employee or elected official. Simply follow the steps below to gain access to your new online account:
1. Click the button/link below that will take you to our e-business site.
2. In order to activate your account, you must reset your password. To do so, click “Forgot Password?”
3. You will be prompted to enter your email address (your username is your email address).
4. You will then be sent an email to reset your password.
5. Once your password has been reset, you can login to e-business!
One of the greatest features of e-business is that you can now register multiple employees and/or officials on one single order, as long as you know the email address of the person you are registering and they have a record in our database.
Online registrations can be paid by credit card or can be billed.
Already have an MMA eBusiness account? Click here to register for the 20018 MMA Convention.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about logging in to your e-business account.