Pre-registration for the MMA Convention is now closed. You can still register at the event on Wednesday morning, October 2 nd beginning at 7:30am. See you in Bangor!
How to Register for the MMA Convention:
Online registration for the MMA Convention is now available using our new, e-business platform, which is linked to our internal database that tracks your municipal relationship – whether you are an employee or elected official. Simply follow the steps below to gain access to your new online MMA E-Business account:
1. Click the button/link below that will take you to the MMA eBusiness website.
2. In order to activate your new MMA eBusiness account, you must set a password. To do so, click “Forgot Password?” (eBusiness accounts are separate from your MMA website account)
3. You will be prompted to enter your email address (your username is your email address).
4. You will then be sent an email to reset your password.
5. Once your password has been reset, you can login to eBusiness!
One of the greatest features of eBusiness is that you can now register multiple employees and/or officials on one single order, as long as you know the email address of the person you are registering and they have a record in our database. PLEASE NOTE: If you are registering another individual (other than yourself) for an event, please be sure to select the button “Register Someone Else”. You will then be prompted to enter their email address.
Online registrations can be paid by credit card or can be billed to your municipality.
Already have an MMA eBusiness account? Click here to register for the 83rd Annual MMA Convention.
Please call MMA’s Central Services department at 1-800-452-8786 if you have questions about eBusiness or email email@example.com.