The Town of Mexico is now accepting applications
for full-time/ part time police officers.
The Mexico Police Department offers a competitive wage and
benefit package to qualified applicants.
1. Applicants must be 21 years of age or
2. Have a high school diploma or GED
3. Possess a valid driver’s license;.
4. Have no serious motor vehicle
5. No disqualifying criminal history.
6. Must have
completed the Alert Test, and the first two pre-service modules through the Maine Criminal Justice Academy.
be able to comply with the pre-entrance standards for the Maine Criminal Justice Academy basic school.
8. Candidate(s) must also be able to complete a Criminal Background check.
9. Polygraph examination and Physical Agility Test.
Applications are available at the Mexico Police Department.
3 Recreation Drive
Mexico Maine 04257;
Tel. #207-364-5686; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications along with resume should be
sent to Mexico Police mailing address
134 Main Street
ATT: Chief Roy C. Hodsdon
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds