The Town of Bridgton, Maine Recreation Department is currently accepting applications for the following temporary positions:
Youth Development Professional
- General Responsibilities: Provide direct supervision to assigned group of children. Responsible for assisting with the implementation of a quality camp program. Activities should provide for growth in skills, self-awareness and group relations. Safety and the overall welfare of campers are of primary importance.
- • Directs group of children in a manner that promotes safe behaviors and improves the quality of the children's interaction with one another.
- • Participates in all activities with their groups, making camp fun for their campers, teaching skills, providing encouragement and support, etc.
- • Serves as a role model to young children by demonstrating high standards of personal conduct.
- • Responsible for campers' safety; on the bus, on a trip, at activities, and during transitions.
- • Reports any accident to proper camp personnel.
- • Takes accurate attendance of campers daily.
- • Provides camp with all items necessary for employee file.
- • Is attentive to and follow administrative notices defining camp procedures and routines.
- Must be the age of 18 and/or with a High School Diploma * Must pass a or have CPR/AED First Aid Course * Must be able to work flexible hours *
- Position will be a 40 hour per week temporary position based on the school year schedule. Paid weekly with an hourly wage.
Contact Gary Colello, Recreation Director for more information.
All applicants should submit resume to: Gary Colello, at email@example.com
The Town of Bridgton is an EOE/AAE
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds