The Town of Kennebunk is seeking a part-time General Assistant (GA) Administrator in the Community Development Division. This position reports to the Deputy Director of Community Development and is a team member of the Community Development Division that includes Code Enforcement, Planning, Economic Development, and Social Services.
The GA Administrator assists residents in need of immediate aid by providing resources and referrals and provides service in compliance with State statutes for the immediate aid of persons who are unable to provide the basic necessities essential to maintain themselves or their families.
The GA Administrator position is a part-time position working an average of 10 hours per week. The position is not eligible for employee benefits.
View the full Job Description (PDF).
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Graduation from a college or university with a minimum of an Associate’s degree desirable;
- A minimum of three (3) years of related municipal experience or clerical/office work of a progressively responsible nature dealing with the public required;
- Strong proficiency in various software applications including Outlook, social media platforms, etc. required;
- Experience in social services highly desirable; or
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities may be considered.
The pay range for this position is $20 – $25 per hour commensurate with experience.
How to Apply-
Interested candidates must submit a resume, cover letter and employment application to meet application requirements. Please submit application materials to the Human Resources Department by email or by physical mail to the Town of Kennebunk at 1 Summer Street, Kennebunk ME, 04043.
View the Employment Application (PDF).
Applications must be received by April 23, 2021 at 4:30 PM.
The Town of Kennebunk is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to excellence through diversity in its staff.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds