Come be a part of the change!!! Biddeford Fire Department is growing, adding more positions and shifting its focus to be the best at training, staff development and retention.
The City of Biddeford is looking for qualified, progressive, and motivated career oriented individuals to work in an active, forward thinking department that respond to an annual emergency call volume of over 5,300 runs. The department operates with the most state of the art equipment and has a strong focus on EMS. We are currently increasing shift staffing and placing a high focus on staff training and development. The City offers many benefits including competitive wages, educational incentive, employee and family medical insurance, and retirement/pension options.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- High school graduate or equivalent
- EMT basic certified with preference given to Advanced EMTs, Paramedics and candidates with Firefighter I and II certifications
- Pass a background check, job performance assessment, fitness and medical evaluations and other testing
All candidates not having Firefighter I and II certification must be willing to obtain it. All candidates that have only a Basic EMT certification must be willing to obtain at least an Advanced EMT Certification.
Reply to this ad with cover letter, resume, and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds