The Town of Millinocket is currently accepting applications for (1) Full Time Assistant Fire Chief
Minimum qualifications are as follows:
Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses.
- Must have high school diploma or the equivalent (GED) and be 18 years of age.
- Minimum of five-years’ experience as a Chief Officer.
- Minimum of five-years’ experience as a Licensed EMT.
- Certification and licensure as an Advanced EMT or Paramedic.
- Must maintain state-mandated continuing education requirements, including current American Heart Association (AHA) certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Paramedic Inter-facility Transfer (PIFT) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), or equivalent, dependent on license level.
- Firefighter 1 or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid clean Maine Driver’s License.
- Must be EVOC certified.
- Must be 100, 200, 700 NIMS certified or complete training within one year.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- 25 year/55 age Maine State Retirement Package Also Social Security.
- Family medical health coverage, paid vacations, paid holidays, sick time, earned personnel leave time.
- Pay scale based on experience and qualifications.
Applications and copies of job description are available at the Town Office or online at (www.millinocket.org) post till adequate candidate found. Applications can be submitted at the Town Office or by mail to:
Human Resources Director
Town of Millinocket
197 Penobscot Avenue
Millinocket, ME 04462
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds