The Water & Wastewater Manager will oversee a team of up to four employees to efficiently and effectively run all resort water systems and wastewater treatment plant. This position will coordinate the consistent operation and maintenance of the Sunday River wastewater treatment plant, sanitary wastewater collection system and all public water systems.
- Coordinate and support the resort Water & Wastewater team
- Direct all operation s of the wastewater treatment plant, including laboratory work, testing, inspections, routine maintenance and capital improvement projects.
- Ensure completion of daily laboratory analysis for wastewater treatment plant to maintain Maine Pollution Discharge Elimination System permit limits
- Ensure completion of public water systems quality sampling and reporting as required by Maine Department of Health and Human Services
- Respond to emergency outages or system failures at all time of day or night as required
- Coordinate maintenance of public water systems, sanitary sewer collection system and wastewater treatment plant
- This position requires interaction with people at many levels, including vendors, public officials and other Resort staff members. Good communication and collaboration skills are needed for working with Resort management staff, contractors and government officials.
- Must have a working knowledge of water & wastewater utility operations
- Maine DWP Water Operator Class 1 Distribution and Treatment Licenses
- Maine DEP Biological Operator Grade 2 License
- Experience with leading a team is essential
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications, starting at $50k.
- FTYR team members are eligible for a benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO and Season Passes for self and dependents.
- Team Member Perks include resort discounts and access to other Boyne Resorts amenities.
Apply online at https://careers.boyneresorts.com/sundayriver/jobs/15421?lang=en-us.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds