Sunday River is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Water Operator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for consistently and effectively operating and maintaining Sunday River’s public water systems to provide clean and safe water for our guests and employees.
- Coordinate public water system quality sampling and reporting as required by Maine DHHS.
- Respond to emergency outages or system failures at all times of day/night as required.
- Monitor and maintain public water system, troubleshooting and repairing system malfunctions when necessary
- Maintain accurate records of system operations and maintenance activities
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve water-related issues
- Participate in regular training and development programs to maintain industry knowledge
- This position will operate approximately 1/3 of the time in an office and 2/3 of the time outdoors performing maintenance and inspection tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Maine DWP Water Operator Class 1 distribution and treatment licenses
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment, including outdoor conditions
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Wage ranges from $22- $25/ hour, depending on experience, with opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- FTYR team members are eligible for a benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO and Season Passes for self and dependents.
- Team Member Perks include resort discounts and access to other Boyne Resorts amenities.
Apply online at https://careers.boyneresorts.com/sundayriver/jobs/15422?lang=en-us.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds