For a seven-week period, our Summer Day Camps Staff are the most visible representatives of this department. For up to five days of the week, parents of the children in the Day Camp program entrust you with their children. They rely on you and the staff you direct to lead their children in a variety of wholesome and enjoyable activities. Summer Day Camp is a place where the child is welcomed, where they are physically and mentally challenged with new experiences in a positive, safe, and supportive environment; a place where they can learn and grow.
REQUIREMENTS OF WORK
• Be on time.
• Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the Program Staff, participants, and adult volunteers engaged in these recreational pursuits.
• Wear appropriate clothing, such as shorts or pants, Lisbon Recreation Staff shirts (provided), sneakers, or athletic-style shoes. All clothing must be in good repair with no rips or tears.
• Attend and participate in pre-season training and orientation prior to the start of the program. Participate in weekly staff meetings during the season.
• Be available to work every day of the scheduled program season.
• Prepare an “end of the season program report” for the director.
This is a seasonal position and the hourly wage will be $17.00 and up based on experience Mandatory training will be required to attend: Week of June 20th, 8 am-4 pm
For additional information please email HR@lisbonme.org
The position will remain open until suitable candidates are hired. Applications are available at our jobs page at www.lisbonme.org and must be received before May 1st for consideration. Return completed application to:
Director Human Resources
300 Lisbon Street
Lisbon, Maine 04250
email to HR@lisbonme.org
The Town of Lisbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
<< Return to Job Bank & Classifieds